Is accessible through The Maze or through an admin spawning a portal. This dungeon features many bosses and events, meaning many chances for white bags and loot. Each boss is in their own room which is similar to their usual dungeon. This is probably the most sought dungeon in the entire game, as it contains more loot potential than any other dungeon. In theory, if one was given infinite access to this dungeon, one can 8/8 completely.
- Spawn - Creatures that disguise as White Bags. They will drop Admin Items rarely.
- North - Tomb bosses. Note that these bosses are not in their usual rotation, but randomly moving instead of rotating like a normal tomb. Bes is in the bottom right, Geb is at the top right, and Nut is in the top left.
- North West - Asylum Statue in a pillared room.
- West - Abyss of Demons themed room with Archdemon Malphas Deux.
- South West - Oryx the Mad God 2 in a mini Oryx Chamber room.
- South - Mad Lab boss room without silly minion spawners.
- South East - Belladonnas Garden.
- East - Ocean Trench room with Thessal the Mermaid Godess.
- North East - Limon the Sprite God in a sherbet landscape.
- Bottom Left - Asylum Wizard in a box room.
- Bottom Middle - Lord of the Lost Lands in a oasis-ish island.
- Bottom Right - Skull Shrine in a boxed room.