Nilly's Realm is a privately-developed game based on the flash game Realm of the Mad God, designed by Wild Shadow studios and now published and managed by Deca Games. Nilly's Realm is IN NO WAY AFFILIATED with the above companies.
Nilly's Realm can be described as a 2-dimensional, pixel-drawn, bullet-hell game that runs on a Flash-based client. You may choose from 14 different classes, using a variety of weapons and abilities. Players navigate the game realm, killing enemies, gaining levels, raising attributes, and collecting unique and powerful equipment and items.
Caution: Nilly's Realm is a Permanent Death Game. Once your HP reaches zero, that character will be lost forever!
This Wiki serves as an information source for all things unique to Nilly's Realm. For discussion and community, please visit the forums.
Nilly's Realm differs from Deca's game in many ways…
- New Dungeons with many new enemies
- New Weapons, Ability Items, Armors, Rings & Accessories, and Consumables
- New and re-worked item Sets
- A fame-based Marketplace and open trade for nearly every item
- A working arena system with rewards
- No Pets that change the difficulty of the game
- New and re-balanced Character Stats
- Custom commands for players and staff
- Published Drop Rates that are reasonable but not stingy
- A more interesting Music soundtrack, "borrowed" from all over the internet
- Slightly boosted but fair experience and fame gain
Got a Question?
See our FAQ before you do anything else.
About This Wiki
All information on this site is accurate to the best of our knowledge, and sourced from information found in-game or on the forums.
This site is maintained by a team of dedicated community members. Editing of the wiki is currently limited to approved editors only. If you notice an error and would like to submit a correction, or have a suggestion for this site, click here.